Once you’ve got your new car, now you need to have the proper auto insurance coverage in Colorado. Sometimes this coverage can be expensive, so it’s best to consult with an independent agent like Aspen Insurance so shop your car insurance needs with several carriers to find you the best coverage at an affordable price.
Here are some things you can do to lower your car insurance rates:
- Ask if there are other discounts you can take advantage of.
- Ask if you can get a discount if you bundle with your home or other vehicle.
- Lower your driving time – by taking public transportation, your lower driving distances & time will lower your premiums.
- Raise your deductible – by raising your deductible you will lower your premium. However, make sure doing this doesn’t put you in a bind if you have a claim.
- Keep a good driving record.
One of the agents at Aspen Insurance will help you find available savings on your Colorado auto insurance that can save you money on your premiums.