With winter upon us, it time to get your business and property ready for the winter weather. If you’re a business owner, there are several steps to winterize your business.
Here are some tips when preparing for winter:
- If employees working in cold weather, provide warm food and beverages
- Employees, obviously, always need to be clothed properly.
- Always watch for winter storm warnings.
- Take the proper steps to prepare for frost or freeze warnings.
- Have steps in place for a winter weather advisory
Keeping employees safe during winter and other seasons should always be your number one priority. At Aspen Insurance in Colorado, we can evaluate your business risks to make sure your business & employees are covered in all weather conditions.