Vehicles can be the most important investment in some businesses and finding the right commercial auto insurance coverage is essential. When purchasing your commercial auto insurance policy in Colorado, some types of coverage are required and others are optional. Most carriers will offer the following coverages
- Uninsured Motorists - If your business vehicle is in an accident and the driver is not insured, this will cover the damages on your vehicle
- Personal Injury - this would cover the medical expenses of the driver in an accident
- Collision – If your business vehicle has a collision with another vehicle or object
- Liability – coverage for bodily injuries, property damage, or lost wages.
Other types of coverages include:
- Underinsured Motorist
- Rental Reimbursement coverages
Let us do an evaluation of your commercial auto risks in Colorado to try and find you the best coverage for the best price. Contact Aspen Insurance LLC for your commercial vehicle insurance needs and make sure your business is adequately covered.